Saturday, January 06, 2007

Thailand, ho!

Hello!

I am starting this blog for many reasons.

1. To detail my trip to Thailand for my friends and family.
2. To help others who are planning a trip to Southeast Asia.
While I have found a few websites on backpacking in Thailand, I have not been able to find many personal blogs of people who share my interests. I am going there to experience life in another country and to eat, rather than to lay out on the beach. If you have any website recommendations, feel free to let me know.
3. To create a blog that will continue as other members of the Okay Noodle team travel outside of the San Gabriel Valley. We are all sad when we have an amazing meal away from home and cannot share it with you.
4. I could not help myself.

I promise to try my best to make this blog user friendly so that you can easily browse the entries that interest you. While I am away this will basically be a combination of my two blogs-- Okay Noodle and my personal one.

Stay tuned!

No comments: